Shannon and TeresaShow Phone Number
Fayetteville, NC 28303
Carolina Pet Care Services
Our service provides your dog(s), cat(s) or other pet(s) the care they need while you're away - right in their own home. We will feed and water your pet; exercise it; administer medicine, vitamins or other special care (shots, pills or drops) as needed and give it lots of love and playtime. We will also look after your home, giving it that "lived-in" look by bringing in mail and newspapers and adjusting lights and blinds. You can return home at any hour of the day or night to find your home and happy pet eagerly awaiting your return.
There are many advantages to using a professional pet sitter:
- Your pet remains in their familiar, secure environment
- Your pet follows his customary diet and exercise routine
- Your pet is NOT exposed to illnesses from other animals (as in a kennel)
- Your pet receives love and personal attention while you're away
- You are not inconvenienced by transporting your pet to & from a kennel (at their convenience!)
- You do not have to impose on a friend, relative or neighbor
- Your home is looked after with crime-deterrent services
- And, best of all, you can leave home worry-free, knowing your pet and home are in good hands.
How it works:
When you call, we will schedule a time to meet you and your pet for an Initial Consultation. This consultation will allow your pet to meet us and become familiar with our voices and smells. In addition, this will provide time for us to discuss what services you are looking for, feeding/watering instructions and frequency of visits. The consultation is free, but we will collect payment at this time for your contracted visits. After your first set of visits, all future scheduled visits will be billed. At the consultation, we will also secure a key (and alarm codes if necessary) which we will keep in a secure lock-box at our establishment.
We will ask you to call a few days before your departure and confirm the dates and visits scheduled. At each visit, we will leave a detailed note as to that visit's events and happenings so you have a complete record of our time spent with your pet. On our last scheduled visit, we will leave a note requesting you to call upon arriving home (regardless of the time). This insures, that should you be delayed for any reason, we will continue to make visits until we hear from you - so your pet will be taken care of.
You are always welcome to call while you are away to find out how the visits are going and how your pet is doing.
Home Services Rates